Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Weigh carrying capacity of SM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 29, 2017, 6:50 PM

Kent, I should think you could also trade off, say
1500 pounds of water (use your water maker as needed) and
several hundred pounds of fuel (sail more) and easily get
another ton of cargo whilst staying in the safe weight
range.HNY to you and Captain
Iris, Craig and Katherine

---In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com,
<karkauai@...> wrote :

Thanks,
Alexandre.  I won't exceed the limits Olivier
recommended.

Kent
RobertsonS/V Kristy SM 243

On Dec 27, 2017, at 16:08, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

 Also to
add to Olivier’s comment: Helvetia/De Lassee insurance
contrat says that if the boat is overload they will void the
insurance…

Sincerely, Alexandre