From: 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, Dec 31, 2017 11:27 am
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] best place to leave your boat in the Caribbean (windward islands)

Courtney,

Where do you want to travel back to in the USA? i.e. Martinique has very cheap flights on Norwegian Air but to limited USA locations. Le Marin is a good spot to have any work done and is a safe spot to leave for the boat a while.

Consider Port Louis Marina in Grenada for hurricane season. Very safe and very nice facility. Easy access to and from USA.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - Martinique