Re: best place to leave your boat in the Caribbean (windward islands)

Arno Luijten

Hi,
You could consider Curacao as well. Direct flights into Miami and New York available.
The Marina in Curacao has special arrangenments for long term storage and are reasonably equipped. There is a Budget Marine and an Island Waterworld chandlery on the Island.
It is actually easier for a non-resident to keep his/her boat here then for a resident :-(
Let me know if you would like more information. In case you wonder, I have no relations to the marina, so it’s not a sales pitch.

Kind regards,
Arno Luijten
Curacao