Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bad Salt Water Manifold

eric freedman

Hi Patrick,

I have a feeling that the bonding strap that is connected to the keel bolt
in the bilge is rotten and no longer connected.

I will check it this week. I have already made plans to replace the strap
as another member has already done. I also plan to connect the bonding wire
on the A/C pump to the manifold directly.

I was just wondering -what was the cost of the manifold from Amel?

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____