Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] best place to leave your boat in the Caribbean (windward islands)

James Cromie

Sage advice!

On Jan 2, 2018, at 11:01 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Mark,

I just checked my Ouija Board and my Magic 8-Ball. I get exactly the same answer on both: "You May be Right." These two hurricane prediction devices have been right more than they have been wrong, and when they both agree, I feel it is, at least, notable. However, let me point out that I do not know which one of us the "You" refers to.

My favorite statistic is "95% of all statistics are made up." I was told this in 2004 by a hedge fund manager in NY while I was making a presentation to him for his investment. I think he doubted my statistics and BTW, he did not invest in my company.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus