Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Riggers In Trinidad and Martinique

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Pat,

I do not know where ACMO buys their wire, or if they make it. Actually, I feel like I don't really know much about rigging wire, except for two things that Ii am certain about:
  1. Trust OEM parts and suppliers that Henri trusted including ACMO.
  2. If all you shop is price, you will, at least, get the best price, but the best price is usually NOT PRICELESS
BTW, I heard that Germany produces the highest quality stainless steel wire.

And, I believe that Gaeton in Martinique has re-rigged more Amels than anyone this side of the Atlantic and he uses high quality components, so isn't it smart to get the best price from him?

I hope this helps.