Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bad Salt Water Manifold

eric freedman

Patrick,

The manifold does have just straight fittings no hose barbs. It is easy to
remove. You must also remove the first pre filter for the 220-volt
watermaker to access the mounting screws.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____