Re: SM#266 For Sale

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

Tony,

What a shame you have to sell World Citizen after all of the care you
have provided her. Who ever gets her will certainly appreciate the
love and care that you and Heidi gave her.

FYI yahoo strips the email address, you should have done something
like agav8ter "at" yahoo.com (replace the "at" with @).

Best,

Bill & Judy Rouse
s/v BeBe SM2 #387
transiting the Panama Canal to the Pacific 4/12/08

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "agav8ter" <agav8ter@...> wrote:

It is with a sad heart that we offer WORLD CITIZEN seriously for
sale. Health and family issues have forced a halt to our cruising.
We would like to sell WORLD CITIZEN to a person(s) who will love her
and treat her as we have.
WORLD CITIZEN, Amel Super Maramu 2000 Millennium. Hull number 266
built late 1999. She has all the bells and whistles you would expect
and a few added extras. Huge spare parts inventory, entire tool crib
to go with the sale (including many Amel and engine "special tools").
She is located in Wilmington, NC at the present time, and can be
easily shown. If you are from Europe, we can make a travel
arrangement so you can see her at little cost to you. Delivery to
Europe is a possibility.
I don't want to use this site in an inappropriate manner, so if you
have an interest email me and I will send you all the data you want.
Email; agav8ter@... (Please put Amel for sale on the subject
line, so your message does not get deleted.)
Thank you,
Tony Gray
WORLD CITIZEN
SM #266