Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter Replacement

Mark Erdos

Bill,

I would be interested to see how you installed this without compromising the integrity of the ground and bonding system. Please share.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us