Amel for sale

Mike Johnson

Dear Tony,

Sorry to hear that you are having to sell WORLD CITIZEN.

Our plans are to purchase a SM next year for our retirement adventure into
the sunset. We would be interested in receiving the details of WORLD
CITIZEN to help us determine whether to make the journey to view. We
currently live and sail in South East Asia so it is not a short journey to
USA for us. Final location though is not an issue for us as our retirement
starting point is all part of the adventure.

We are both very familiar with the SM's standard equipment etc so we are
more interested in the additional fitting out and variance from the standard
fit. Photo's would be helpful and of course an indication of price.

Best wishes

Mike & Peta