Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Haul out southern Sicily or Malta

Marcel Krauth <marcel.krauth@...>

Hi everyone,

I changed my battery last year with a same size battery from Germany 120 ah ins ted of 110 with the old Freedom
They are perfec and the name of the Battery is Perfecta see picture join
I have also a solar Arch from Turkey with 440 w solar panel and Victron regulation with info on my phone

Marcel Krauth
Ganesha S/Y 54 nr 171

On 04/01/2018 07:34, mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi everyone;

We need to haul out in May 2018 for our bottom paint, bow Thruster and C-drive  service. We also need to change out our batteries and possibly install an arch and solar. Looking for recommendation of yards and outfits that you have worked with and can recoomend in southern Sicily, Malta area. I have read most of the discussions on battery selection on the forum. Would appreciate recommended suppliers in the med or other areas that can ship to the med.

Thanks as always;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099