Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] UPDATE *** Martinique. Boat on island about January 18

Thomas Peacock

We are planning on arriving in Le Marin by evening of 15 JAN. Probably spending a week, Gaetan will be re-rigging. Look forward meeting all. One advantage of being on a little bit of France is the bubbly is very affordable.

Some confusion, Mike Ondra and I co-own Aletes, we both are still working at real jobs (well, sort of).

Tom Peacock
SM #240 Aletes
Falmouth Harbour, Antigua

On Jan 4, 2018, at 2:57 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I will be in Martinique the evening of January 18 for a while,

Looks like the following boats will be there around that time,

Some owners will be on board and others will be away. In any event here seems to be the list

If you will be there around that time please add your name.

Jeff Krause 54 Spirit

Derek Gates 53 Brava

Miles Bidwell-not aboard 53 Lady Bug

Dan Carlson, BeBe, SM#387

Vladimir SM 345 "LIFE is Good"

Olaf MIA-AMARA,  Santorin  Ponton 5

James Cromie La Bella Vie (new owner) SM53

Alex Ramseyer, No Stress  AMEL54,

Mike Ondra  Aletes SM#240

Fair Winds

Eric