From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 8:58 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a Super Maramu 2000

Hello AMELians,

I want to upgrade my AMEL from a Santorin to a Super Maramu 2000 ;-) So, I'm looking to buy a Super Maramu 2000.

Does anyone know a SM2000 in good conditions which is on the market or will be soon on the market? I already searched on yachtworld.

I'm currently in the Caribbean. But I'm willing to travel to Europe.

Pls send a PM to olaf.bauer@....

Fair winds

Olaf

MIA-AMARA, SN No. 135, Martinique