Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: UPDATE *** Martinique. Boat on island about January 18

Leopold Hauer

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 04.01.2018 um 08:02 schrieb 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

 Hello,

How nice! We (Yin Yang ) are here at least until end of the month, on 594, Callisto will arrive on the 17th.
We will have a great time!
Margaret and Leo

Hi All,

I will be in Martinique the evening of January 18 for a while,

Looks like the following boats will be there around that time,

Some owners will be on board and others will be away. In any event here seems to be the list

If you will be there around that time please add your name.

Jeff Krause 54 Spirit

Derek Gates 53 Brava

Miles Bidwell-not aboard 53 Lady Bug

Dan Carlson, BeBe, SM#387

Vladimir SM 345 "LIFE is Good"

Olaf MIA-AMARA,  Santorin  Ponton 5

James Cromie La Bella Vie (new owner) SM53

Alex Ramseyer, No Stress  AMEL54,

Mike Ondra Aletes SM#240

Leo Hauer, SM 69  Yin Yang

Fair Winds