Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] UPDATE *** Martinique. Boat on island about January 18

Leopold Hauer

We are on 594 and will stay about a month, looking forward to meet you all. We'll pass by la bella vita those days! How about an Amel get-together one night?
See you soon,
Leo and Margaret
SM 69   Ying Yang

Am 04.01.2018 um 08:40 schrieb James Cromie jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi everyone. My wife and daughters and I will be on La Bella Vita in Le Marin 1/9-1/16. Hope to see some of you.

James

On Jan 4, 2018, at 7:28 AM, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Carango will be in Marin next week - is anyone there.

Also Doug? And Carly? Of BeBe very kindly helped me dock Carango yesterday in Marigot Bay - in the scramble of events, I failed to thank them. So THANK YOU BeBe very much. I hope we see you in the next few days?

Peter
Carango Amel 54 #035
Capella Marigot Bay

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

On 4 Jan 2018, at 05:23, Giovanni Testa gtesta23@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I ll be at Marin , fingers crossing, from 5 March.
EUTIKIA SM n 428
Giovanni & Marina TESTA

Il 04/01/2018 08:57, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] ha scritto:

Hi All,

I will be in Martinique the evening of January 18 for a while,

Looks like the following boats will be there around that time,

Some owners will be on board and others will be away. In any event here seems to be the list

If you will be there around that time please add your name.

Jeff Krause 54 Spirit

Derek Gates 53 Brava

Miles Bidwell-not aboard 53 Lady Bug

Dan Carlson, BeBe, SM#387

Vladimir SM 345 "LIFE is Good"

Olaf MIA-AMARA,  Santorin  Ponton 5

James Cromie La Bella Vie (new owner) SM53

Alex Ramseyer, No Stress  AMEL54,

Mike Ondra  Aletes SM#240

Fair Winds

Eric