Battery charging

ivarmylde <mylde@...>

I hve problems with my batteries. I hve now bought new Delphi batteries
each year. I suspect the problem is charging. my 24volt/50amp charger
deliver max 28,5 amp on my meter and in that way I believ my batteries
will never be fully charged, I left the batteries connected this
winther for 5 months and asked the yard in Greece to charge every month
which I believe they did. Cud not disconnect due work done while I was
away. Before on my other boats I had my batteries for 6/8 years without
problems. The instuction book of the charger is in French and bit
difficult to understand. Can anybody help.
Rgds Ivar Mylde
SM#53 Silfrania