From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:29 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Haul out southern Sicily or Malta

I would choose Manoel Island Boatyard, Malta over di Ragusa, and did in 2013. Larger assortment of parts/material, more experience, and less price.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Jan 4, 2018 00:35, "mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi everyone;

We need to haul out in May 2018 for our bottom paint, bow Thruster and C-drive  service. We also need to change out our batteries and possibly install an arch and solar. Looking for recommendation of yards and outfits that you have worked with and can recoomend in southern Sicily, Malta area. I have read most of the discussions on battery selection on the forum. Would appreciate recommended suppliers in the med or other areas that can ship to the med.

Thanks as always;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099