Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Anchor locker floor rotten

James

Hi Miles

No brainer there. I’d be mad not to hire Oliver to do survey and Bill to guide me through the process and explain everything Amel to me!

Money well spent.. I dodged a bullet in Greece several years back buying a Formosa 51… Dealing with a belligerent owner.. saved by the survey..

Looking seriously at several anyway, but I’ll definitely evaluate the possibility of doing up #311 since it’s located well for us…

Cheers guys!

James

On 6 Jan 2018, at 21:06, 'Miles Bidwell' milesbid@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

HI James,

If you are serious about the boat, hiring Oliver Beauté to do a survey is a good investment as everyone on this forum seems to agree.  A boat that has not been well maintained can get very expensive very quickly.

Miles  Ladybug, sm216  Martinique