Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter Replacement

Mark Pitt

I have the Xantrex Prosine 1800i installed for 13 years and it has never given me a problem.

Mark Pitt

Sabbatical III, SM#419, Spain

On 1/6/2018 4:17 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
We also installed the Xantrex Prosine 1800i.

It lasted one year and quit.  The error code was "contact the factory".  Xantrex replaced it promptly without waiting for the old one to come back, they just asked me to remove the serial number from it before we put it in the trash.

So factory support was excellent, but I don't have much faith in it now.  It was installed by an electrician recommended by Joel Potter (Lean Marine in Ft. Lauderdale), so I don't think that was the issue.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477