Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] UPDATE *** Martinique. Boat on island about January 18

Dan Carlson

Hi all, Lori and I are in St Anne now, we will be in le Marin starting Wednesday.

Eric, we would love to meet you on the 18th.  How about  happy hour at Kokorum? That can accommodate anyone who can show up.

We've got a bunch of kids visiting is between 16 Jan and 1 Feb, but we'd love to host some folks for happy hours on BeBe on Thursday, 11th or Sunday 14th?  Send me an e-mail to carlsdan61 at gmail dot com and I will confirm.
Looking forward to meeting more Amel owners.

Dan and Lori Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:05 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Hi All,

I will be in Martinique the evening of January 18 for a while,

Looks like the following boats will be there around that time,

Some owners will be on board and others will be away. In any event here seems to be the list

If you will be there around that time please add your name.

Jeff Krause 54 Spirit

Derek Gates 53 Brava

Miles Bidwell-not aboard 53 Lady Bug

Dan Carlson, BeBe, SM#387

Vladimir SM 345 "LIFE is Good"

Olaf MIA-AMARA,  Santorin  Ponton 5

James Cromie La Bella Vie (new owner) SM53

Alex Ramseyer, No Stress  AMEL54,

Mike Ondra  Aletes SM#240

Fair Winds

Eric