Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Any owner with a Rocna 40?

islandpearl2_sm2k332

Hi Alexandra
Although the nice big Amel factory supplied s/s CQR type anchor never ever failed us, we replaced that on Island Pearl II with the Rocna 40 (galvanised steel version) for 2 years now and love it. I now sleep well every night and have never yet dragged when many with us here have dragged many times in big storms. We keep the original anchor as a spare with chain and rope ready to deploy in front port side locker.
Regards
Colin
Amel53 #332, Phuket

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 7:45 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

For those who own a Rocna 40, could you please contact me.
uster@...
uster "at" rocketmail "dot" com

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Lost on September 6 during Hurricane Irma at
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

--
Colin Streeter
0411 016 445