Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel decals replacement

If I may add a word of caution…

Ensure the cuttings are done with TOP quality SS and that the cutting is done slowly to reduce heat production.

Mine tend to rust quickly…. I polish them but…

Jean-Pierre
Eleuthera SM 007

On 7 Jan 2018, at 17:41, Jean-Pierre's MacBook Air <jgermain@...> wrote:

Hello John,

Indeed my decals were replaced by SS panels.

Does look good I must admit.  :-)

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM007
Panama

On 7 Jan 2018, at 16:28, john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

    I too need to do something with our decals.  I saw a picture of an
SM that had replaced the side decals with polished stainless steel that looked terrific.

I think it was SM007 Eluthera, JP's boat.  Now it is coming back, he had Emek in Turkey fabricate the panel.  I wonder if Emek has a template?

JP, am I remembering right?

JOhn
SV Annie  SM37
St. Augustine.