Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter Replacement

James Studdart

Just to join in with the chorus. We also have a Victron Multiplus 24/3000/70 and it’s awesome. We’ve had it for a couple of years and so far not a single issue. I’ve networked it with a Color Control GX which also shows the solar (Victron mppt with two 330w Panasonic panels) and battery state.

Cheers,
James.
SeaBean, SM344
Moorea, French Polynesia.

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 16:40 svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Duane,

Our Prosine was also installed by Lean Marine in 2013.  I guess we are fortunate ours is OK, despite some abuse.

Best of luck with the replacement!

Peregrinus
SM2K #350

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

We also installed the Xantrex Prosine 1800i.

It lasted one year and quit.  The error code was "contact the factory".  Xantrex replaced it promptly without waiting for the old one to come back, they just asked me to remove the serial number from it before we put it in the trash.

So factory support was excellent, but I don't have much faith in it now.  It was installed by an electrician recommended by Joel Potter (Lean Marine in Ft. Lauderdale), so I don't think that was the issue.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477