Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Generator charging question

Stephen Morrison <steve_morrison@...>

Thank you Mohammad. I am hoping to hear something much as you recall, an explanation as to why this should be avoided, or why, under certain circumstances perhaps, it might be fine. It would obviously reduce charging time, and therefor generator run time.

All the best,
Steve Morrison

On Jan 8, 2018, at 9:39 PM, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Steve;

On our 54 during the survey, we were told by Olivier not to turn both chargers on at the same time. He may have have shared the reason but I do not recall. May be Olivier can jump in and clarify. Not sure of the 54 and the SM are wired the same, but I would think that the same logic would apply.

Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099