Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] bow thruster shaft removal tool

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

James
You have that tool stowed forward under starboard bunk.  It’s actually a  kit  with several pieces.

Ben Driver
6S

On Jan 8, 2018, at 6:47 PM, jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everyone - I'm directing this email to Amel owners in Martinique -

I need to change out lip seals on my bow thruster and I'd like to remove the lower unit with the boat in the water.  To do so, I would need the wooden shaft that attaches to the lower unit to lower it out of the hull.

Does anyone have one on hand that I could borrow for a day or two?  I will be in Le Marin between 1/9 and 1/16.

Good evening to you all.

James

La Bella Vita (soon to be Soteria)

SM347