Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] bow thruster shaft removal tool
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 8, 2018, 7:47 PM

Hello everyone - I'm directing this
email to Amel owners in Martinique - I need to
change out lip seals on my bow thruster and I'd like to
remove the lower unit with the boat in the water.  To do
so, I would need the wooden shaft that attaches to the lower
unit to lower it out of the hull.
Does anyone have one on hand that I
could borrow for a day or two?  I will be in Le Marin
between 1/9 and 1/16.
Good
evening to you all.
JamesLa Bella Vita (soon to be