Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] bow thruster shaft removal tool

Leopold Hauer

Yes, i have it. I am on Ponton 5 592 SM YinYang

Leo

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 09.01.2018 um 01:47 schrieb jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello everyone - I'm directing this email to Amel owners in Martinique -

I need to change out lip seals on my bow thruster and I'd like to remove the lower unit with the boat in the water.  To do so, I would need the wooden shaft that attaches to the lower unit to lower it out of the hull.

Does anyone have one on hand that I could borrow for a day or two?  I will be in Le Marin between 1/9 and 1/16.

Good evening to you all.

James

La Bella Vita (soon to be Soteria)

SM347