Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Inverter/Charger wiring advise

John Clark

Thanks for the heads up Mark.  We will take a look at Browns before we head out.

On Jan 8, 2018 6:48 PM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

John, ref: Bimini Big Game Marina – wouldn’t recommend it. It has gone way down-hill since Guy Harvey sold his interest in it, really not worth the money. I would suggest Browns. Easy in and out, not at all fancy but the price is right. You will find most cruisers stop at Browns. From Browns it is a 5 min walk to Immigration at BBGM and then Customs is a litter further up the road in the pink building (police station).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us