Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] bow thruster shaft removal tool

VLADIMIR SONSEV

I have had very slow leak. I applied heavy grease on the shaft and it stopped the leake.

Vladimir
SM 345 LIFE IS GOOD
Curently on Martinique waiting to get to LA Marine

On Jan 9, 2018 09:16, "Leo Hauer leopold.hauer@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Yes, i have it. I am on Ponton 5 592 SM YinYang

Leo

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 09.01.2018 um 01:47 schrieb jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>:

Hello everyone - I'm directing this email to Amel owners in Martinique -

I need to change out lip seals on my bow thruster and I'd like to remove the lower unit with the boat in the water.  To do so, I would need the wooden shaft that attaches to the lower unit to lower it out of the hull.

Does anyone have one on hand that I could borrow for a day or two?  I will be in Le Marin between 1/9 and 1/16.

Good evening to you all.

James

La Bella Vita (soon to be Soteria)

SM347