Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bimini Marinas

greatketch@...

Brown's shore power is the last piece of the hurricane damage to be repaired.  The new power pylons are all in place, and they are wiring them up.  Should be back shortly...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
North Bimini, Bahamas

---In amelyachtowners@..., <mcerdos@...> wrote :

What happened to the shore power at Brown’s? They had power when we were there a couple of years back.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us