Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator watermaker diaphragm accumulator

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Thomas

Any brand of the same or greater volume and pressure can do this job. Check with Parker  Haniffin. Thay have good accumulators.

Vladimir
SM 345 "Life is Good"

On Jan 9, 2018 15:41, "SV Garulfo svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Amelians,

The high pressure diaphragm accumulator on our dessalator duo 100 failed due to rust. Amazing for a supposedly stainless steel device 5mm thick.

Did anybody else experience that issue?

I'm struggling to find an exact replacement from Hydac, their current catalog does not feature the same attachments ends.
( ref is SB0210 - 0,16 E2/302 U - 210HK030)
Does anybody have a suitable alternative?

Fair winds and fresh water to all!

Thomas
GARULFO
Amel 54#122