Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] who does ONAN PCB board repairs?

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Eric,
I'm currently in Martinique, but will be in Colombia later this year. So if you want to provide the adress of your friend in Bogota, I might send it or visit him with my board while travelling the country..
Thanks for your help,
Alex
NO STRESS, AMEL54#15

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 11:12:44 PM GMT-4, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Alex,

Did you look at the ground connection on the old board. On mine it was very slightly tarnished. I cleaned it up an

I was back in action.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Where are you located?

A friend of mine repairs circuit boards regardless where they  came from.

He just fixed the circuit board on my high tech exercise bike that the factory said could not be repaired and no spares were available.

Unfortunately he is in Bogota.