From: karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gasket for Hatches

Hi all,
RigRite says it will be a month or more before they have Goiot Tradition hatch gaskets available.

Does anyone have another source? Joel, is there anyone in S Florida who would have them?

Has anyone used another gasket material?

Does anyone have the dimensions and hardness of the Goiot gaskets?

HatchMasters says they've sold a round profile gasket for these hatches, but won't give a size recommendation.

Thanks for any help.

Kent
SM243 Kristy
Currently Ft Lauderdale