From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:07 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] 24 Volt Outlet

I'm going to put a 24 volt outlet in the aft cabin to run a CPAP (less than 2 amps at 24V) that has a 12/24 volt transformer block on the chord with a cigarette style plug.

My problem is I can't seem to find a 24 volt outlet.  Blue Seas has a 12 volt cigarette style outlet but doesn't say anything about 24 volts.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477

PS: I'm also thinking of repurposing one of the two prong outlets I have at the nav station for 24volts if I can't figure anything else out.