Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: 24 Volt Outlet

mfmcgovern@...

Ryan,

That treasure trove of random Amel information Bill Rouse shared the following link with me a few months ago for those "oddball" DC plugs:  http://www.leadsdirect.co.uk/shop/italian-plug-rewireable-white/

The previous owners of our boat must have hoarded these as I found about a dozen or so of them in the spares when I bought the boat.

On a side note, SM#440 came wired with three (3) "power strips" on the starboard side lockers.  One in the forward cabin, one in the salon, and one in the aft cabin.  Each has 1 x 3-prong 12v, 1 x 3-prong 24v, 1 x Shore Power 220v, and 1 x Inverter 220v.  See the attached  pic.  Olivier Beaute and Bill Rouse were a bit surprised to find them so I guess they are not common but they sure are handy.

Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara
Dealer, MD USA