Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repairs to PC Boards- Onan and others

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Hi Eric,
thanks for the contact.
I'll send the picture in an e-mail as suggested and after that we'll see.
Best regards Alex

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 4:33:53 PM GMT-4, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Alex,

His name is Maarten and he speaks English, French, Dutch, and Spanish.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376