From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Jan 11, 2018 2:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gasket for Hatches

Thanks, Pat.
You said you had plenty left over and could have given me some. Do you know if it was more than 25 feet to do all four hatches?

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM243
Kent , Pretty sure this is what I bought and it fit perfectly , there is several sizes available , but I think 1/2" X 1/2" is what I ordered. Take a measurement of your hatches to be sure. It comes from 25 ft. to 100 ft. rolls. I had plenty on board, could have given to you in St. Michaels. Say Hi! to Iris .