prop upgrade & grounding strap

amel46met

To the group & JoeMac4Sail, Most prop manufacturers we have spoken
with ask "what is a shaft alternator?". The few that were familiar
with the alternators were not sure if their props would work. We were
hoping to get info from other Amel owners who have dealt with this, or
if Amel has a factory setup/stock installation. In answer to your
question, Steve Dashew's encyclopedia states he has installed the
Maxi-Prop and while under sail, puts it into reverse gear when he
wants it to charge.

In regards to the grounding strap, did the Maramu 46 come with this
strap and is there a schematic for the bonding/grounding circuits.
Thank you, Tom & Mary Ellen s/v Aphrodite.