Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water maker electric motor removal

Hi Patrick,

The best person to talk to is Martijn De Jong.  spain@...

Good luck.

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007, Panama

On 15 Jan 2018, at 17:50, pjn.mccallin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Write a can anyone help me please. My 220 volt motor needs to be removed, looking down on the unit it seems to be secured to the motor housing/board by four nuts. My problem is that one can only get two two of the nuts so making it impossible to actually remove the electric motor. Could it be that I have to remove the whole unit eg 220 volt motor, pump, 24volt motor in order to get to the 220volt motor?...

I am hoping that there is a simple solution that I am overlooking?
Any pearls of wisdom much appreciated
Patrick
Caramelle
Duo D60 dessalator