Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water maker electric motor removal

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Patrick,

I believe that you have to remove the plate with the motors and pump. This is what I did.
Yes it is difficult. Most likely you have to replace resilient mounts under  the plate. Buy new mounts that have stainless steel threaded connections. Use stainless steel hardware.

Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

On Jan 15, 2018 18:50, "pjn.mccallin@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Write a can anyone help me please. My 220 volt motor needs to be removed, looking down on the unit it seems to be secured to the motor housing/board by four nuts. My problem is that one can only get two two of the nuts so making it impossible to actually remove the electric motor. Could it be that I have to remove the whole unit eg 220 volt motor, pump, 24volt motor in order to get to the 220volt motor?...

I am hoping that there is a simple solution that I am overlooking?
Any pearls of wisdom much appreciated
Patrick
Caramelle
Duo D60 dessalator