Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Seafood party in Martinique

James Cromie

Jeff - Thank you fo hosting the party last night - and for sharing your catch!  It was a pleasure meeting you and some of the other folks.
Fair winds.

James

On Jan 13, 2018, at 9:47 AM, JEFFREY KRAUS jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good Morning Amelians,
The kind folks at Kokoarum have given the OK for me to bring my oysters and other goodies to their restaurant and set up a table to put the food on.
Monday 1/15 starting around 4pm.
Any Boat owners and guests are welcome to stop by.
Jeff
Spirit Amel 54 #14

On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 10:49 AM, jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Good Morning Amelians,

I'll be back in Le Merin late 1/9.

As long as they don't confiscate my oysters and scallops passing thru customs, I hope to arrange to have our get together when I get back.

I'll post details.

Spirit is at the end of the dock in the last slip. Feel free to stop by and say hi.

Jeff Spirit Amel 54 #14