Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] For sale?

Duncan Hagemeyer

Bill, my Amel 54 is for sale by McMichael's Brokerage, Agents for Amel in NA.  (Cameron Campbell, broker).  The boat is in Antigua. I have an agent the works for me in Antigua and I can hook you guys up.  Lightly used and came thru the hurricanes without any issues.  Cameron will give you all the info.

Duncan

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Jim,

I have a client located near you that is looking for a SM.

My fees are paid by my clients and I am not a broker.

Let me know.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Apr 22, 2017 14:25, "capt.anderson@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

In case my original post was unclear:
If you want to buy a plastic cap fro your Autoprop you can get it here:

King Propulsion, Virgina Beach, Virginia, USA tel. +1 757 962 9219

kingpropulsion dot com
roderick.sampson"at"kingpropulsion"dot"com
About $36.00 US plus shipping for the H-6 Autoprop plastic cap with fasteners

By way of further information, both King Propulsion in Virginia, USA and AB Marine in Rhode Island, USA are authorized Brunton's distributors. When I called AB Marine I was told the plastic cap was unavailable and the zinc cap was about $40.00 US plus shipping. When I called King Propulsion I was told that they would get me the plastic cap right away and ship it in a few days, and that if I wanted a zinc cap I should just order it from boatzincs"dot"com for under $20.00US because if I they sold it to me they would have to charge me about double that amount.

Jim
SM384 Sirena Azul
Seat tle

--