Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dive Compressor location suggestions.

James Studdart

Ours is also installed in the big cockpit locker, on sliding rails. I would be very wary of installing the compressor inside anywhere. It needs lots of airflow and generates a lot of heat. Since it needs fresh air to compress, make sure you add a snorkel to it if it’s in any smelly space (engine room, head, etc).

The compressor has been one of the most wonderful “surprises” our Super Maramu came with. It’s let us dive in some magical places, clean the hull as needed and save bow thruster props and children’s toys... it wasn’t even on my “list” when looking for SeaBean!

Cheers,
James.

SeaBean
SM 344
Tahiti

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:20 divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Our SM has a Bauer compressor fitted in the cockpit port locker and yes it is 220VAC.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437