Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dive Compressor location suggestions.
To: "smiles bernard smilesbernard@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 11:18 AM

I’m wondering if the group has
suggestions for the location of a dive compressor.There seems to be a plug in the
starboard side aft lazarette, but that puts a lot of weight
in the aft, and negates the ability to mount the outboard in
the laz.Delos seems to have
it in the engine compartment: I guess they took apart a
Bauer.  I have yet to see if it would fit.I’ve also thought of removing the
rather innefectuar dryer and install it forward.Any thoughts or suggestions?
Greatly appreciated.
Porter

Porter
McRoberts