From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:01 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bamar Amel Upgrade & New Group Member

My wife, Debbie, and I are recent purchasers of an A54 #68 currently in Fort Lauderdale.  We are pleased to be members of such a dedicated community of people that are willing to help each other.  Hopefully we will be able to contribute in the future.

The second reason for the post is that we are planning to take advantage of the Bamar Amel upgrade program.  Paul at Bamar USA informed me that if enough people are interested in taking advantage of this program there would be significant cost savings of the furling gear.  If you have any interest please email Paul at the following address:  “paul at bamarUSA dot com”

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale