Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bamar Amel Upgrade & New Group Member

Mark & Debbie Mueller

I talked with Paul today, I don't know if it the same program you referenced.  He indicated that if he were able to order 5 units or more he would receive substantial savings from Bamar that he would pass along.  Could be they are being more restrictive as time passes and want greater numbers to reduce their unit costs???  Greater numbers could be beneficial to everyone.  BTW I have no financial interest other than to reduce (selfishly) my overall cost.  Hope this works to everyone's benefit.

Mark & Debbie

A54 #68, S/V Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale