RE : [Amel Yacht Owners] Thomson Washing Machine

Jean Boucharlat

Stephan,

Alternatively, and I do hope this is not the case with you, it could be the
current frequency. It happened to me in Hawaï where the washing machine ran
on shore power at 60Hz (as opposed to the European 50Hz it’s designed to
work on) and blew its electronic control board. I had to change the whole
board, located, if my recollection is correct, at the bottom right-hand side
of the machine.

Best regards,

Jean Boucharlat

Formerly : Satchimi SM 232