Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] HEADSAIL FURLING

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Yes, I am in Le Marin.
Amel does not have gears in stock now. Lead time now for making the gears is many months. We are going to buildup gear teeth by welding. I consider this a temporary fix.

Vladimir
202 258 1916

On Jan 20, 2018 12:14, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Vladimir,

Are you still in Le Marin? Amel can fix the motor for you.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Martinique

www.creampuff.us