Oh no...MOLD

Duane Siegfri

We have mold all over the backrest in the midship cabin, and to a lesser extent in the forward cabin.  I tried two mold removers with partial success, but we still have spots.  Amazon's Mildew Stain Away and Concrobrim Mold Control.  Amazon's works quite a bit better but only removed 3/4's of the stain.

We had gear piled up against the backrests resulting in dead air.  We kept the cabinet doors open and they appear to be clear of mold.

We thought about following the mold removal products with a carpet cleaner, but I'm doubting that would remove the mold.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477