Re: Oh no...MOLD

Gary Wells

I had considerable staining when I acquired Adagio.  Folex makes a mold/mildew product which did a good job.  I did, however, also use a lot of elbow grease and a carpet steamer/cleaner to get it out .. well .. ~most~ of it.  It seems very difficult bring the carpeting/lining material back to 'purity', but the Folex was the best thing I've used that does not have chlorine in it.  Starbright make a powerful mold-remover for canvas but it definitely has bleach in it.  I used it on our bimini with great success, you just have to rinse thoroughly and quickly.

Best of luck!

Gary W
s/v Adagio, SM 209
Fethiye, Turkey